Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Book Review

Hello faithful readers,

Well The Scary story series including A Scary Story and Ride With The Wind (A Scary Story) as well as A Life Worth Living have been available for your enjoyment for the first month and sales indicate strong interest.  I am very happy to be able to bring the stories to you.  It is my most sincere hope that you enjoy them.

Please take a moment and post a review.

If there are things you love about the stories please let me know.

If there are things about the stories you don't like so much let me know that as well.

If you enjoyed them please help me to get the word out about them.

If you have any problems at all downloading your copy of any of the stories please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

T. L. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment