Monday, October 28, 2013

Book Review A Life Worth Living by T. L. Scott

Thank you for the review Jennifer. I am glad you enjoyed the story so much.
Here is my review of A Life Worth Living! I am so excited to say that I was able to read this, and I absolutely loved it and I hope you do as well!
T.L. Scott’s new book A Life Worth Living is nothing short than amazing. It was a wonderful story of a man (Dave), his wife (Debbie), and his children (Summer & Aidan). Dave is dedicated to his job to provide the best life possible for his family. Dave does not realize he is sacrificing his time with his family and filling them with monetary supplements. All Debbie and the kids want is to spend more time with the man they all love and cherish. This story takes many different twists in turns as you connect with all the characters on a very real basis. This story was one that is very easy to connect to, especially in today’s day in age, when we are all very concerned with work, and providing lives worth living for our families. But at what price to do we pay for the “stuff” we have? And can that “stuff” ever satisfy the need for love? As the story unfolds, and tragedies arise will this family’s love be strong enough to survive, and still have a life worth living?
In my opinion, this story was a must read for anybody from young adult all the way to elderly adult. I feel it is so relatable to how the majority of society feels today, and we all have the pressures of balancing work and family. I think this story can benefit people, and maybe help people appreciate what they have. I laughed with this story, and cried with this story and connected very much so to the characters. I felt the changing in narration was a bit confusing at times, and some misplaced punctuation, and slight repetition made the story a little difficult to follow. However, all in all I would give this story a huge thumbs up. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. After reading the story I was filled with a new appreciation on my life, and I hope you will all feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment