Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Novel A Life Worth Living

Hello,

I am a new author and I have a great story that will be published soon. 
I know, all authors think that their stories are great.  We have to.  Why else would we go through the painful, agonizing, and oh so entertaining process of bringing these stories to life?

This story is about a man that has made sacrifices for the family that he loves.  He works hard so that he can provide them good things.  He sacrifices his time with them so that they have a good life. 
Life is made up of sacrifice.
When he finds himself literally up to his neck in trouble he has to decide just how much he is willing to sacrifice to make his life "A Life Worth Living".

You can also follow this story to publication at TLScott.official/Facebook.com

I have many other stories that are revealing themselves to me.

I look forward to sharing this journey with you.

Welcome along for the ride.

T L Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment