Monday, August 5, 2013

Publication of A Life Worth Living

Hello faithful fans.  Great news on the release of A Life Worth Living.  The ebook version will be released on 31 August.  You can go to Smashwords.com now and download a sample of the book now.  You can even pre-order a copy for you and your friends so that you can be one of the first to buy the book.  Smashwords will make it available on their store as well as Amazon, Apple, Sony, Barnes & Noble, Diesel, Koobo and more. 

I can also now announce that the paperback will be available for purchase on the same day via Amazon and a few other sources (I will let you know soon).

The wait is coming to an end.  Please share the news with your friends and order your copy in advance.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.  After you download your sample material please come back here and let me know what you thought of it.

I will be back in touch soon.

All the best,

TL Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment