Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello all,

I want to update you on the status of the novel "A Life Worth Living".  For those of you that have gone through this painful process before you know how much patience it requires.  The publisher is still working on it and there is no set date for release yet.  Once I know the release date I will coordinate the release of the ebook as well to coincide.

The artist that is designing the cover has come up with some very interesting ideas and we should have the cover art completed by the end of May.

I am hoping to have the book released this summer.  This is only my hope so do not hold me to that.

Once I know when you can buy it I will let you know when and where.

If there is anyone interested in reading the second chapter please let me know.

I look forward to talking with you all again soon.

All the best,

TL Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment