Sunday, June 23, 2013

News on the release of A Life Worth Living

Hello again, I am happy to report that I have some very good news for you.  I have been talking at length with the publisher and I am happy to report that A Life Worth Living is this close to being released.  I should be able to report the exact details of where and when it will be available.  I can tell you that it will be available on Amazon.  We are working out the details for other formats as well.  As soon as the details are finalized I will let you all know.

In the mean time I thought I would pose a question to you.  Which format do you prefer to read?  Are you a traditionalist who prefers a physical book in your hand or do you favor the convenience of having your book available to you in an e-book format?  Or maybe you like audio books best. 

Okay let me know what you think and why you prefer it that way.

I have let you have a preview of the book.  Please provide me with your feedback on what you think so far.  I would also like to hear back from you after you have read the book in its' entirety.  Let's stay in touch faithful reader.

All the best,

T L Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment